Saturday, May 10, 2008

A few random matters

Lets Open Discussions on a few matters. Since i think the BHH is the only man who reads this along with me then i only expect a few responses if any.

1. So close on my prediction of the hawks beating the celts. I went out on a limb and that limb broke on me. Just happy the hawks made it that far. I mean who else thought a game 7 was gonna happen.

2. I predicted Ryan Howard was a glorified less talented version of Jim Thome in his Prime. My theory was shot down by many.... and well..... Ryan Howard is indeed worse then Jim Thome in his Prime. Any man who k's 200 times and wears a big league uniform is absolute garbage. When he connects, of course it goes out of the ball park, he's fat. 

3.  New Prediction - Nate Mcclouth is NOT the real deal.

4.  Mike Lincoln just walked in a run with 2 outs. My man David Wright. If thats not reason enough to send Mike Lincoln to the minors (you should NEVER walk in a run in the big leagues)....

5. Beltran triples next at bat. Thanks Mike Lincoln.

6. Knicks sign coach Mike D'antoni. You serious? This guy couldn't win with players like Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Shaq, and a bevy of other quality role players but he's gonna win with the knicks? 

You can't think winning a championship is possible with him leading this pack of misfits.

Knicks in 2020

Sports Don....OUT

6. 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm stalking you now. See what you've started. I'm going to say that inspite of having very little idea what the heck you're talking about I found this post wildly entertaining. I even recognized which sports you were talking about and get this a few players names as well. Keep on being unreasonable. I like it.

Punk said...

I have no idea what you just said.

However, Missy and I agree that you are charismatic, so I hope that makes it okay that I have no idea what you just said.

Um... backing out of the room with great humility now.

Coach said...

First off the Celtics beat the Bulls so get your story straight. Second you just want Ryan Howard on your fantasy team and no you can not have him. By the way he is a handsome man who has kind of a weight problem and strikes out a bit. Hey David Wright strikes out just as much as he does. Just because you strike out alot doesn't make you a bad player "Right Rob Deer"

Basically for your first day back I think you did OK. I just expect more from you. One thing you could do is talk about the Bills and how great they are. Or how handsome your brother is. Thats just a suggestion though.

Have a wonderful Evening