Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fairwell Chikezie and Good Job Knicks

Since the BHH hates the program and it's a competition and not exactly a sport i'll keep this short.

Although he impressed me with his rare display of relevance two weeks ago, Chikezie was usually boring. He's off Idol. The world keeps spinning.


In other shocking News, even the Knicks can't lose every game. Tonight the lowly Knicks defeated the Heat in an OT slobber knocker! Inserted into the starting lineup, my hero, David Lee score 15 points and brought in 16 monster boards. Congrats David and i apologize Zeke Thomas refuses to give you the 35 mpg you deserve on a consistent basis.

Oh by the way.... Malik Rose takes those minutes from you.

Which brings me to my question of the night. Who else still gets minutes in the NBA that shouldn't and why? I'm curious to see what any readers may think.

1 comment:

Boston Baked Bums said...

Others that have no business playing:
Shaq- I believe movement is a requirement to play basketball.
Everyone on the Heat- Even Pat
Carl Crawford- FG% 40% and A/T ratio of 2.04, no thanks
Ben Wallace- that 4.9 ppg makes me salivate!!
JOKIM NOAH- I just hate this kid with a passion.