Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sports Don Found Half Dead In South American Rain Forest...... By being half dead He was still more alive then Rocco Baldelli.

BHH saved me from the likes of the evil Bohemian Amazon Furry Snake shortly after asking of my where abouts. I've always been one for adventure and excitement so i decided to take a flight down to south america and roam around a little. On my journey i ran into a badger and a one eyed toad who took me in to help me find inner peace. On the 13th day of that experience after drinking something they referred to as "jungle juice" (very similar to a blend of juice we make with everclear here in the states actually) I got so drunk i wandered in the rain forest. In the rain forest i ran into Luke Conway who introduced me to the giant Evil Furry Snake. It was then i realized the badger and one eyed toad were in on this plot to kill the sports don (myself) for that time I handled the family business and spoke sports trash to the badgers brother. Ike. The first chance i got i was able to write a letter (I always carry supplies for times like this) and i sent a carrier pigeon to bring the letter to the bean head hater. The Bean immediately Got on a boat and came to get me.

Now that i'm back... lets talk some sports.

Can the Hawks Beat the Celtics and Advance in the Playoffs?

Mike Bibby has experience in big games which Rondo doesn't have and isn't 56 years old like Cassell. Enough said. Joe Johnson will be able to score baskets on Allen but will he be able to guard the penetration and dish out? he'll probably have to worry about Paul Pierce also as Josh Smith will have his Hands Full trying to accumulate blocks against The Big Ticket who will surely look to dominate now that he has a legit chance at an nba title.

All in All I don't have much to say other then this will probably be alot closer then most people think. I see the Hawks Matching up fairly well if only because of the athletisism they bring to the table. I say they can and will shock the celtics.

The don can't wait to say he told you so.

don...out!

1 comment:

Boston Baked Bums said...

And dont forget my man Al Horford who dominates the boards and can throw up a double double at will.